How Students are taught
- You will start with a 30 min private sample lesson.
- Your first program will be an introductory course. Here you will learn the basics to several different popular dances to see which ones you like and can learn the quickest and easiest.
- Your instructor will explain the Medal Standards that are taught and will plan a personalized dance program to fulfill your specific needs and desires.
- The majority of students who come to an Arthur Murray Dance Centers are interested in becoming good social dancers and our medalist programs will help you achieve that goal.
- The Medalist Standards are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Gold Bar
- The degree of dancing you will achieve varies depending on your desire, goals, commitment and interest.
- Arthur Murray Dance Centers can train you in the latest technique, steps and styles. Indeed, we boast some of the top competitive couples in the world today.